Bianchi Specialissima CV Ultegra Di2 2018 road bike designed in Italy continues the Countervail® revolution with the introduction of another technological evolution to increase power transfer and ride control: the new ultra light road racing bikeSpecialissima.
At 780gr*, Bianchi’s Specialissima frame changes the game in the ultralight frame category thanks to the use of MSC's patented Countervail® integrated vibration cancelling system for cycling, developed for NASA by Materials Sciences Corporation. The new Bianchi’s Countervail® ultralight carbon formula is specifically tuned to smooth out the inherent nervousness of ultralight frames.
Excellent traction and stability at high speeds makes Bianchi's Specialissima ideal tackling different types of surfaces during fast accelerations and super high-speed corners when maximum power and control are essential.
Countervail® cancels vibrations that affect performance and transfers your full energy into power. A super fast and reactive climbing machine with unparalleled control and precision in the descents. Specialissima perfectly combines the historic Bianchi name together with the future of cutting-edge Countervail® technology.
Bianchi Specialissima CV Ultegra 8050 Di2 2018 Road Bike
Frame Specialissima super light carbon w/Countervail, 1.1/8">1.1/4" headset, seatpost 27,2mm, PressFit 86,5x41mm,
Fork Bianchi Full Carbon w/Countervail, 1.1/8">1.4"
Headset FSA NO.44/CF-R, 1.1/8">1.1/4"
- Shifters Shimano Ultegra Di2 ST-R8050 2x11sp
- Rear derailleur Shimano Ultegra Di2 11sp RD-R8050 GS
- Front derailleur Shimano Ultegra Di2 FD-R8050
- Crankset Shimano Ultegra FC-R8000 50x34T or 36-52T Crank Length: 170mm-47/54cm, 172.5mm-55/59cm, 175mm-61/63cm
- BB Shimano SM-BBR60
- Chain Shimano Ultegra CN-HG701-11, 11sp
- Sprocket Shimano Ultegra CS-R8000, 11-32
- Brakes Shimano Ultegra BR-R8000 Brake levers included w/shifters