Bianchi Specialissima CV Super Record 2018 road bike designed in Italy continues the Countervail® revolution with the introduction of another technological evolution to increase power transfer and ride control: the new ultra light road racing bikeSpecialissima.
At 780gr*, Bianchi’s Specialissima frame changes the game in the ultralight frame category thanks to the use of MSC's patented Countervail® integrated vibration cancelling system for cycling, developed for NASA by Materials Sciences Corporation. The new Bianchi’s Countervail® ultralight carbon formula is specifically tuned to smooth out the inherent nervousness of ultralight frames.
Excellent traction and stability at high speeds makes Bianchi's Specialissima ideal tackling different types of surfaces during fast accelerations and super high-speed corners when maximum power and control are essential.
Countervail® cancels vibrations that affect performance and transfers your full energy into power. A super fast and reactive climbing machine with unparalleled control and precision in the descents. Specialissima perfectly combines the historic Bianchi name together with the future of cutting-edge Countervail® technology.
Bianchi Specialissima CV Super Record 2018 road bike
- Frame - Specialissima super light carbon w/Countervail, 1.1/8">1.1/4" headset, seatpost 27,2mm, PressFit 86,5x41mm, sizes 47-50-53-55-57-59-61cm
- Fork - Bianchi Full Carbon w/Countervail, 1.1/8">1.4"
- Number of Gears - 22
- Shifters - Campagnolo Super Record Ultra Shift 11sp Ergopower
- Chainset - Campagnolo Super Record Ultra-Torque CT TI Carbon 11sp 34-50T,Crank Length: 170mm-47/53cm, 172.5mm-55/59cm, 175mm-61cm
- Chainrings - 34-50T
- Cassette - Campagnolo Super Record 11sp 11-27T
- Chain - Campagnolo Record 11sp
- Front Derailleur - Campagnolo Super Record 11sp braze-on front der. w/chain guard CSD System
- Rear Derailleur - Campagnolo Super Record 11sp
- Bottom Bracket - Campagnolo Ultra Torque OS-Fit integrated cups 86,5x41mm
- Pedals - N/A
- Rims - Fulcrum Racing Zero Nite (standard
- Front Tyre - Vittoria Corsa G+ Isotech graphene, 700x25c
- Rear Tyre - Vittoria Corsa G+ Isotech graphene, 700x25c
- Front Brake - Campagnolo Super Record skeleton, dual pivot front & rear
- Rear Brake - Campagnolo Super Record skeleton, dual pivot front & rear
- Brake Levers - included w/shifters
- Handlebars - Fsa K-Force Compact,UD Weave Carbon, 31.8mm, drop 125mm, reach 80mm, 4º Outward Bend, size:400mm-47/50cm, 420mm-53/57cm, 440mm-59/61cm
- Headset - Fsa NO.44/CF-R, 1.1/8">1.1/4"
- Stem - Fsa OS-99 CSI, AL7050 core with integrated carbon structure, AL2014/Carbon integrated, 4-bolt faceplate, bolts 6/4 Titanium, 31.8mm, angle +/-6º, Ext: 80mm-47cm, 90mm-50cm, 100mm-53cm, 110mm-55cm, 120mm-57/59cm, 130mm-61cm
- Saddle - Selle San Marco Aspide Carbon FX Open, rail dna-carbon diam. 9,8x7mm, 277x132mm
- Seatpost - Fsa K-Force Light SB25, UD Carbon Monocoque, clamp type 2-Bolt Head "MTC", Setback 25 mm, Length 350mm, 27.2mm, Di2 Battery compatible