Bianchi Oltre XR3 CV Dura-ace 2019 specification bike
Equiped with RC aero stem and aero handlebar, Fizik Antares R7 saddle the Oltre XR3 range is crafted using the latest aero advantage and riding pleasure benefiting from the same revolutionary frame developments at the heart of the Oltre XR4, the XR3 delivers the same great performance at slightly extra weight.
Countervail technology has been woven into the frame of each Oltre XR3 to cancel vibrations out before they reach your body. The result is a much smoother ride so you fatigue slower helping you to stay focused on even the longest stage races. These benefits are even more impressive when you factor in that the Oltre XR3 sacrifices no power transfer or stiffness for the increased comfort.
Please note image for illustration only
Bianchi Oltre XR3 CV Dura-ace 2019 bike:
• Frame – OLTRE XR3 carbon w/Countervail, mechanical/ electronic shifting, UTSS seat stays, carbon dropout shape, BB-PressFit 86,5×41 sizes 47-50-53-55-57- 59-61cm
• Fork – Bianchi Full Carbon w/Countervail, 1.5″>1.1/8″ integrated head
• Shock – n/a
• Number of Gears – 22
• Shifters – Shimano Dura Ace ST-R9100 2x11sp
• Chainset – Shimano Dura-ace Crank Length: 172.5mm
• Chainrings – 52/36T
• Cassette – Shimano Dura-ace, 11sp , 11-12-13-14-15- 17-19-21-23-25-28-30T
• Chain – Shimano Dura-ace CN-HG901-11
• Front Derailleur – Shimano Dura Ace FD-R9100, 34.9mm band type for 11-speed
• Rear Derailleur – Shimano Dura Ace RD-R9100 SS 11-speed, shadow design, direct attachment, Max low sprocket 30T
• Bottom Bracket – Shimano press fit 86.5 x 41
• Pedals – Not Included
• Rims – Vision 35 black clincher HG11 please note black finish is aesthetic and will wear.
• Front Hub – Vision
• Rear Hub – Vision 35 black clincher HG11
• Front Tyre – Vittoria Rubino Pro G+ Isotech graphene, 700 x 25c, 150TPI, Folding, full Black colour
• Rear Tyre – Vittoria Rubino Pro G+ Isotech graphene, 700 x 25c, 150TPI, Folding, full Black colour
• Front Brake – Shimano Dura Ace BR-R9100, shoe: R55C4
• Rear Brake – Shimano Dura Ace BR-R9100, shoe: R55C4
• Brake Levers – Shimano Dura Ace ST-R9100 2x11sp
• Handlebars – Reparto Corse Aero
• Grips – Bianchi Drops Black Tape
• Headset – Fsa Orbit C-40-ACB ; NO.42/ACB, Sealed 1-1/8 ACB Top, 1.5″ ACB Btm (for 46/56mm Head Tubes ); Standard 15mm top cover alloy
Please note the matt black finish on the Vision 35 brake surface is aesthetic and will fade with use.