Bianchi Infinito XE Disc 105 2020 Endurance Bike Features:
Bianchi launches Infinito XEDisc , with stunning looks perfect for the granfondo riders deadly serious about performance and aesthetics.
The geometry of the Infinito, the ultimate endurance model whose range is topped by Infinito CV, has been optimised in the WorldTour in the one-day classics, providing maximum performance with minimum stress for long distance. It also proved to be the ideal granfondo machine.
For a long day in the saddle the full carbon frame and fork creates a bike that is as good to ride as it is to look at. Available in 47, 50, 53, 55, 57, 59 and 61cm sizes and with a frame weighing just 1,100 grams and the fork 420 grams, the Infinito XE helps you savour every pedal stroke.
Bianchi Infinito XE Disc 105 DISC POWER
The Infinito XE is exclusively built for disc brakes, with flat mount calipers. Thru axles both front (12x100mm) and rear (12x142mm) ensure no stress to the frame caused by braking, and with a tyre width compatibility up to 32mm the Infinito XE is capable of taking you further than ever before.
Bianchi Infinito XE Disc 105 INTEGRATED LOOK
The clean lines of the bike are maintained with all hydraulic cables routed internally and the dedicated alloy seatpost has been developed for the ultimate streamlined, integrated look. Talking of streamlined, the alloy stem and spacers have been created by Bianchi for a better head tube connection, the 1 1/8” to 1.5” head tube providing stability at speed and under brakingThe characteristics of the Infinito XE are maintained across the frame sizes. The different chainstay lengths means that the bike behaves the same no matter what size you choose.
Please note: Image used for illustration purposes, to show actual frame colour, please see details for accurate specification.
Bianchi Infinito XE Disc 105 Specification:
• Frame: Infinito XE Disc carbon, tapered HT 1.1/8″- 1.5″, Mechanical/Electronic Di2 shifting compatible, compatible with 32″ tire, PressFit 86,5x41mm BBset, thru axle 12x142mm,
• Fork:Bianchi Full Carbon Disc, 1.5″ head, thru axle 12x100mm, clearance for 32 mm tire
• Number of Gears:12
• Gear Shifters:Shimano 105 ST-R7020, hydraulic
• Chainset:Shimano 105 FC-R7000, Hollowtech II
Rear Cassette:Shimano 105 CS-R7000, 11-32T
• Chain:KMC X11-1 EPT, 11-speed
• Front Derailleur:Shimano 105 FD-R7000-L
• Rear Derailleur:Shimano 105 FD-R7000 GS, 11 speed
• Bottom Bracket:Shimano SM-BB71-41B, pressfit
• Pedals:Sold Seperatly
• Wheelset: Fulcrum Racing 918 disc brake,Tubeless ready rims
• Front Tyre:Vittoria Zaffiro Pro V 700×28
• Rear Tyre:Vittoria Zaffiro Pro V 700×28
• Brakes:Shimano BR-RS505 hydraulic disc with Shimano SM-RT70 (160/106)
• Handlebars:Reparto Corse, Flat Top, alloy 6061 diam. 31,8mm, reach 80mm, drop 130mm
• Handlebar Tape: La Spirale Ribbon cork
• Headset:Fsa NO.42/47CF/ACB/5D
• Stem:Reparto Corse, 3D Forged alloy 6061, rise +/ – 7°, height 38mm, Oversize, 1.1/8″
• Saddle:Velomann rail steel black
• Seatpost:Velomann alloy shaft 2014, head alloy 6061, hardwares: Steel, Setback