Bianchi Milano Asfalto Sock Black designed and made in Italy by NALINI.
Simply and stylish, this pair of socks are made from Coolmax fabric to help transport moisture away from the foot, keeping you comfortable when out riding in the summer.
- Coolmax fabric wicks moisture away from the skin helping you to stay cool.
- Wide cuffs for a comfortable fit.
- Broad band in the mid-section to ensure a perfect fit.
- Bianchi-Milano branding around the cuff of the sock.
- Sizing on the sole of the sock.
- Ergonomic specific left and right socks.
- Pack contains one pair of socks.
Sizes: S-M (36-41), L-XL (42-45), 2XL (46-48)
All Nalini products are developed and produced in Italy by MOA Sport’s internal production lines. The style and quality of Made in Italy, combined with the technology of materials used and the attention to detail, are our trademark. Research and development of materials: the fabrics chosen for our garments are designed and internally “field tested” for a long time before using them. They are state of art materials, designed to ensure the best performance and the maximum comfort. Nalini’s brand new pads have being developed to satisfy the most demanding athletes. High wearability is the main feature of the whole collection: all garments are designed according to their use “on the bike”. The long experience of cycling champions who wear MOA Sport products has been transferred to the design/manufacture of garments, in order to ensure easier movements and longer comfort even during extended training or most challenging competitions.