2015 Bianchi Neon Helmet
- The Neon is a stunning addition to the Lazer line with two sizes for a great fit
- Rollsys is Lazer's very own award winning fit system: simply control the size and the comfort by turning the wheel on the top of the helmet
- The Rollsys system permits an accurate and progressive peripheral sizing adjustment
- The fit of the helmet will be symmetrically tightened up without any pressure points on the head, with a simple one-handed adjustment
- By taking away the retention system at the back the Rollsys system is also the perfect solution for people with a ponytail
- In-mould (1-piece) construction
- 16 cooling vents
Lazer Roll-sys retention mechanism
- Weight for a uni-size is 290 g
The Roll-sys retention system gives you accurate and progressive sizing adjustment using a unique roller at the top of the helmet, allowing you to easily alter your fit with one finger, even while riding. The roller regulates the tension of a cable that is routed around the entire circumference of the head, giving totally even retention without pressure points or pinching. The system automatically centres the helmet on your head an also accommodates ponytails. Roll-sys is patented by Lazer and only available on Lazer Helmets.
About the Lazer brand
Established in 1919, Lazer Helmets, with headquarter in Belgium, designs, manufactures and markets its bicycle, motorcycle and leisure helmets in more than 40 countries, over 5 continents.
Lazer Helmets, the oldest helmet manufacturers in the world still in activity, are the result of 90 years of experience and passion. Our objective has always been to find an excellent synergy between design, comfort and technology.
Lazer Helmets stands for the passion of performance. Many great champions teamed up with Lazer helmets. Among them riders such as 2 time World Champion Paolo Bettini, former World Champion and Tour de France Green Jersey winner Tom Boonen, Geoff Kabush, Matti Lehikoinen and Melanie Mcquaid.